Monday, August 27, 2012

Hiya!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  I am bummed its over.  We actually spent the last 5 days in my home town in South Texas and it was so nice to get to spend so much time with my parents and family.  I love getting to go home and sort of "recharge my battery."  Work has been busy and we have been traveling a bit to see family so it was nice to have a little time to relax and catch up.  

Speaking of catching up, I got myself caught up with all the latest Anthropologie has to offer these days.  I am SO in love with these looks.  These dresses are so chic and I love the bit ethnic edge!



Scarlette Studio Dress


Metallic Tea Dress


Striped & Pleated Mini Dress






*all images via anthropologie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER